Rendering ( was MIB Subponeas )

> Protective intelligence programs are based on the idea that the risk of
> violence is minimized if persons with the interest, capacity and willingness
> to mount an attack can be identified and rendered harmless before they
> approach a protected person.

I'm all for reducing the risk of violence but...

Interest, capacity and willingness are insufficient when taken alone.

Collecting real names and addresses is, apparently, enough of a concrete
step to at least begin the "rendering" process.

Through rendering we can provide many useful by-products including
fertilizer, soap, glue and a horrible stink downwind from the plant.

If an AP bot were renamed, for instance, a Collectively Rewarded Action
Program would it be as obvious a target? One could then post Action
Items and Action Rewards to it anonymously. Everything from cleaning the
litter off Rt 680 in Fremont to hosing Monsanto ( the foul-milk,
press-squashing, poison-cow BST boys ). Then what would be needed is
some sort of Eternity Service for an active server - detect tampering
and jump hosts.

Mike