Re: your mail

I've taken that same route, except up
to no. Vermont rather than RI,

I travelled anonymously, for an extra 50 bux,
I had my own little private cabin, I was never
searched, my bags were never xrayed by incompetent
androids, was able to find company from the
hordes that you describe to sit with me in my
lil cabin and spend some time (wink wink, nudge
nudge) and so forth.

yeah, an entire day spent with a whole pile of
folks can really be a horrible drag, and I'm
told that travelling on the weekends thats
what you can expect.

But, shuffling in and out of Polizei Central,
subjecting myself to xrays and potential
cavity searches, showing ID to every bone
head that demands it, just seems a little
too kyrstalnachtish for my taste, I don't care
if I EVER fly again.

Its easier, less hassle, more anonymous to
travel by train than it is to drive, or
for that matter, walk.

yes, its VERY easy for the SS
to stop and search a train, but the plane
is a forgone situation. By entering an
airport, you've already consented to be
stripped of nearly every right you thought
you may have had.

I had an experience like you describe travelling
from Atlanta to DC by bus once when a young-un.
I too, swore I'd never do it again, and I didn't,
not till I mustered out of the military and they
stuck me on a 10 hr busride to the nearest
depot to go home, and yes, I still hated it.

to each his own,

take care

chipper