Re: MIB Subponeas (fwd)

1. You have the option of telling them to leave your property at
once (if you can pull this at work, e.g., if you're the boss).

2. You do not have to identify yourself when asked, unless
you're driving a car in public.  You do not have to accept a subpeona.

Uncertified postal mail is datagrams and its surprising how many
e.g., jury notices are dropped.

I remember my dad sending me to tell the man who drove up to the
house (to serve my dad, a lawyer) to get lost.  Pretty cool thing
for an 8 year old to do.

If you have the presence of mind to remember these things, you can
at least get advance notice, and send your blue dress to the cleaners.