Re: cohen predicts army patrols US streets

>"Terrorism is escalating to the point that Americans soon
>may have to choose between civil liberties and more
>intrusive means of protection," says Defense Secretary
>William S. Cohen

This is the classic intro into a dictatorhip and militarisation
of a society. I wonder if someone can dig up Hitler's speeches
on the subject.

>"It could happen here," Cohen said he conclued after 8
>months of studying threats under the Pentagon microscope.

Sure. I bet this has nothing to do with the surge of false
"bomb threats" in Austin and SIlicon Valley high-tech companies
or flooding mass media with descriptions of dangers from domestic
terrorism.

Public must be aware of the "presence" of undesirables first.

Who is it going to be this time, after cpunks are dealt with ?