network computers, web TV, java

recently it was announced that Web TV, owned by mostly by MS,
 will not come out with a java version of their computer.
even after talking about this as early as '97..

this is really BOGUS in my opinion. recently I posted
how similar a Web TV is to a network computer. if you had
java in it, I would say that IS a network computer.
MS is trying to destroy the network computer market by
this decision. the president of web TV denies MS has had
anything to do with it. B*******!!! @#%^&*

they say that it would "cost too much" to add java to
their machine, and that they are "stretched thin". c'mon
you idiots, you're a multimillion dollar company, and why
don't you JUST COME OUT WITH ANOTHER JAVA MODEL that costs
a bit more?!?!? what do you think we are, STUPID?!?!
oh yeah, and how long would it take now that there are
debugged Java Chips available???

I know what you're doing....

well you WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT-- mark my words, you
@#%^&* gatesasskissers!!!!!

gates REALLY IS AN EVIL, PETTY MAN
it's just that he's managed to hide it from the world

there's an old saying.. "I'm not trying to get EVERYTHING..
only YOUR HALF" .. but gates, your days are numbered!!! <g>

see the article at
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,28136,00.html?st.ne.fd.gif.d