euclid and terrorism

http://sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu/~rpagejr/euclid.html

I am into hi-tech stuff.

But I studied Lobaschevsky and Reimann.

Attached is mirrored at http://www.aci.net/kalliste/bw1

And, I hope I recall correctly from Omar Khayyam

  ... the moving hand writes, having writ moves on, nor all thy
  piety or wit can call it back to cancel half a line of it. ...

Best - I am not reading e-mail at send address

bill
Title: Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms
Jump to Forum Click Image to Jump to Next Article Go to Text Only Print Version

Black and White Test
of Cryptographic Algorithms

by William H. Payne

This article requires special formatting.
Please Click Here to Read

Send This Article to a Friend:

Your Name:

Email Address of your Friend: