Re:

Here's an idea.  FUCK OFF!  Why don't you go stick a Y2k
bowling ball up your ass, and never post here again, you
degenerate piece of shit!  Or better yet, take every member of
your administrative research department, march them up to the
roof of the highest building in Silicon Valley, and push them all
off!  Then throw yourself off, you spineless maggot!

The only letters I'm looking for are the ones signed by Janet Reno
to the BATF to march in and kill your entire employee base.  Please
let me know when those arrive.