Re: dbts: Lions and TEMPESTs and Black Helicopters (Oh, My!)

At 11:04 PM -0500 on 11/2/98, Michael Motyka lobs a low, slow one, over the
plate:

> These unregulated virtual economies need to conduct trade with
> ActualPhysicalSpace.

Oh. That's easy. Check out the essay section of <http://www.philodox.com/>
for a good prima facie underwriting model for digital bearer instruments,
expecially the model map.

Render unto FinCEN. No problem. Flatland can't reach the sky no matter how
hard they try. (hey. I'm rapping... pbbbt. tht. pbbbt. pbbbt. tht... :-))

Cheers,
Bob

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA