Cryptography Study Group - Palo Alto

A Palo Alto-centered cryptography study group has been been formed.
Our first project is to read Schneier's "Applied Cryptography."  We
meet a couple times each week to go over assigned reading and to play
with ideas about cryptography.  While the current participants all
have a professional interest in the field, we are loosely organized.
Readings are decided at the previous meeting giving us the flexibility
to explore particular ideas in depth.

Please contact me if you would like to join us.

John Cutler
[email protected]