RE: How to solve the tax problem w/o anarchy or force (fwd)

> > nihilistic so much as they have come to the conclusion that
> > to ignore and/or subvert government has higher probability
> > of success than trying to reform it -- much to the demise
> > of the Libertarian Party.
>
> There is certainly little historical evidence to support such
> a thesis.

My thesis that this is a common sentiment? Who the @#%$ is talking about
history, try looking around. No, I'm talking 1950's to present, and
particularly 1990's and the internet-libertarian culture. I think this
sentiment is historically unprecedented.

The thesis that to ignore the nation-state will see it's demise? Well we
really need a financial system that they don't control, which has been
promised with financial cryptography but has yet to arrive. I don't think
it's time to throw in the towel yet.

	Matt