Re: dbts: Privacy Fetishes, Perfect Competition, and the Foregone (fwd)

At 08:05 PM 11/9/98 -0600, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

--snip--

>> 	In other words Jim, Fuck You. I, and I'd bet most people here,
>> including Mr. May, are perfectly willing, and hell even eager to pay their
>> share, to assume their social responcibility, they just get very, very
>> angry at having to pay OTHER peoples social responcibility, and get very,

I was following the discourse in this post avidly, until I came to this
paragraph.

You do not know what Tim May thinks. No one except Tim May knows what Tim
May thinks. Your presumption is an insult to Tim May, and everyone else who
might happen to be "graced" by your presumption of what "they" think.

I suggest you take your own advice, don't choke when you swallow. Remember,
you deserve it.

You lose.

	If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intention
	of doing you good, you should run for your life.
				-stolen from a cypherpunk sig