Crypto fallout

Wednesday 11/11/98 2:26 PM

John Young
J Orlin Grabbe
Emile Zola

I visited Jim Omura president of Cylink several times.  And bought
6, I recall, CY 1024 public key arithmetic chips for Sandia.  At an
outrageous price.

Omura gave my paper on RSA encryption, posted at jya.com, to Jon Graff.

My feeling is that when those who own crypto devices manufactured
by Cylink, RSA, Crypto Ag, ... finally realize that PROBABLY
their devices have been spiked to transmit the key with the ciphertext
there will be a reversal of fortune at these companies.

Like the current Cylink problem.  http://www.jya.com/cylink-suit.htm

The WORD is getting out.  Thanks to you guys.

And those who read Black and White will realize how to fix their
crypto problems TOO.

bill
Title: Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms
Jump to Forum Click Image to Jump to Next Article Go to Text Only Print Version

Black and White Test
of Cryptographic Algorithms

by William H. Payne

This article requires special formatting.
Please Click Here to Read

Send This Article to a Friend:

Your Name:

Email Address of your Friend: