How do crack newer Win95 PWL files ?

Does anybody know how the newer Win95 PWL files could be cracked ?
I mean not those files which work with GLIDE
(Header of those files is: 0xB04D464E = ".MFN", their username
starts at position 0x208).

I mean PWL files which have the following header: 0xE3828596
and the information begins at 0x252 !
I've pointed out that these PWL files depend in some way
on a kind of randomness, a counter how often you have changed
your password and may be on the username or the password.

So if anybody knows how this could be done please let me know.