Re: Will Price (NAI employee) on KRA

Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:57:53 -0800 (PST)
:
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Philip Zimmermann (via an auto-responder))
Subject: Got your message
:

Thanks for your message.  Sometimes it takes a day or two to get through
all my email.  I will get back to you, or have someone from our company
get back to you, as quickly as I can.   Thanks for your patience.  If you
need to speak with someone immediately, please call our corporate offices
at 408 988-3832 [called, got voicemail: closed until Monday.].  If you need
to contact me by phone, see the contact information on my web page at

http://www.pgp.com/phil.

In December 1997 my company, Pretty Good Privacy Inc, was acquired by
McAfee Associates, which is now known as Network Associates [ref. kra.org].
If you haven't seen it already, you should take a look at the latest
version of PGP, version 6, available in both commercial and freeware
forms, for Windows and Mac, available for Web downloading from our
company's web site at http://www.pgp.com.

The best site with the best all-around information about PGP, including
frequently asked questions, is http://www.pgpi.com, which is in Norway.
They have information on where to get PGP if you live outside of the US or
Canada, for commercial or freeware use.  They also provide pointers into
our own domestic web site here to help you easily find where to get the
latest versions of PGP in the US, for business or freeware.  They also
tell you how to download the PGP source code for peer review, and where to
get the Unix versions.  You can also download PGPfone from there.

-Philip Zimmermann