No Subject

9 Nov 98
Carl Johnson #05987-196
P.O. Box 4000, Springfield, Missouri 65801-4000

I thought that given the fact that The Kontrollers seem
to be Lying Out of Their Dirty Little AssHoles (TM) at every
turn, in regard to my incarceration and legal situation,
that I might as well use my time in Prison to improve my
knowledge of Law & Politics.

I am assuming that The Usual (TM) legal defenses are not
an option for me, since my Public <hee-hee> <snortle-
snortle> <hack-hack> Defender <spit> <fart> seems to be
too ashamed of his role in my Legal Case that he has not
once contacted me.

Perhaps it would be best for me to study the possibility
of presenting an SOG-Z0G AmericaLand of the The Freeh
Defense (TM).

If you know of any Cpunx Shit Disturbers who are familiar
with Zionist Occupational Government concepts literature
and legal defense histories, I would be happy to study
whatever material they could send me.

(Information from The Flat Earth Society would also
come in handy, to prepare a Back Up Defense, eh?)

Tell Zog that Chuck and Squeaky say, "High!"

CJ