Anyone know where to get EURISKO?

Hi,

Anyone got a clue on where to get a copy of EURISKO (language isn't
important since I want to convert it to Perl)?

I'm playing with some number theory stuff and since EURISKO was pretty good
at I'd be interested in seein the specifics of Lenet's approach. All I've
been able to find so far are very general descriptions in the various AI
sites.

            Lawyers ask the wrong questions when they don't want
            the right answers.

                                        Scully (X-Files)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]