No Subject

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Bernardo B. Terrado wrote:

>| Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:46:14 +0800 (CST)
>| From: Bernardo B. Terrado <[email protected]>
>| To: Jim Gillogly <[email protected]>
>| Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
>| Subject: manners and piracy
>|
>| I don't intend to pirate anything or make someone do  it in any case.
>|
>| Well anyway thank you for your reply.
>| What I'm trying to point out is this
>|   it is OK with me if you say "Take your piracy requests elsewhere"
>|   it is not OK with me if you say " ...fuck yourself"

Bernardo Terrado:  take your motherfucking, goddamned sorry warez ass to FUCKING hell!

personally, i have nothing against an individual who wants to get some free shitty pirated software (*i'm* certainly NO warez pup, mind you), i'm a very open-minded anarchist/libertarian, i use Linux, GNUware, etc...(shit!  those bloodsucking faggots at the IRS have enough to develop a profile of me now), but what *really* FUCKING offends me is when some cocksmoker like your sorry fucking "Rico Suave" self come onto this list and gets FUCKING offended by a motherFUCKing word like "FUCK".

FUCK YOU Bernardo!  no wait, F U C K  Y O U, bernardo!  FUCK YOU.

Sincerely FUCK OFF, Bernardo, you stupid fucknut.

 -- PureFUCK, just another disgruntled taxpayer

 -- fingerFUCK Bernardo's mom for PureFUCK's PGP key