An Invitation To Our "Netparty" For Young Professionals

Do You Wish To Continue Receiving Invitations To Our Events?

Please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
or by calling us at 212.969.0293.
Networking parties are "a genuinely original idea"
-- Crain's New York Business

"In New York, it is possible to bring together hundreds of people
and their business cards for a networking evening.  And if sometimes
the evening also leads to romance, that is a fringe benefit."
-- The New York Times

Netparty
*********
After-Work Networking Events
For Young Professionals
*******************************
Wednesday, November 25, 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. at
Webster Hall (Thanksgiving Eve -- The Year's Biggest Event!)
(125 E. 11th St., btwn 3rd and 4th Aves., NYC)

Friday, December 4, 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. at
The Roxy (1000+ Expected at One of NYC's Largest Nightclubs)
(515 W. 18th St. at 10th Ave., NYC)

       Hi.  We are sending you this message to invite you (and, if you
would like, a few interesting friends) to one of the after-work
business/social events we sponsor.  Our  Netparty has become
New York's best-attended event for young professionals.  Over 1,000
people attended our most recent Netparty and over 1,500 are expected
for this week's Thanksgiving Eve Event.

WHAT IS A NETPARTY?

      A Netparty is a "networking party" -- an opportunity for young
professionals to network with each other on a business level (we
encourage you to exchange business cards) and to interact
with each other on a social level.  Crain's New York
Business has called networking parties "a genuinely original idea."

      Netparty events are held at Manhattan's hottest nightclubs -- but
the music is never so loud that you cannot talk and the crowd is
comprised entirely of young (20's, 30's, 40's) professionals.  We're
inviting doctors, teachers and entrepreneurs, attorneys, advertising
executives, actresses, sales professionals, writers, investment bankers
and many other professionals to our upcoming event.  You may
feel free to forward this e-mail to others who you think may be
interested as well.

THE NEXT NETPARTIES:
Wednesday, November 25 at Webster Hall
Friday, December 4 at The Roxy
Friday, December 11 (Location To Be Announced)
Friday, December 18 at Creation

	Our next Netparty will take place this Wednesday, November 25.
For this event, we will be returning to the Grand Ballroom of Webster
Hall (125 E. 11th St., between 3rd and 4th Aves.) for what we believe
will be our biggest event of the year -- our Thanksgiving Eve Event.
Over 1500 people are expected to attend.  In addition to networking
opportunities, this event will feature a coffee bar, DJ and dancing.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and you must arrive by 10 p.m to be guaranteed
admission.  Please note that you are welcome to enjoy Webster Hall
even after our Netparty ends -- in fact Webster Hall will be holding
a party for Jerry Springer's new movie "Ringmaster" right after our Netparty.

	Coming in December -- more great network events at New York's
best nightspots.  Please mark your calendars so that you might join
us at The Roxy on Friday, December 4 and at our debut at a new
nightspot -- "Creation" -- on Friday, December 18.  We will also
hold an event on Friday, December 11;  however the location for
that event has not yet been finalized.

ADMISSION, DRESS CODE, AGES

      Admission to our events is only $8 at the door.  It is not
necessary to make a reservation, just show up!  Please note that
for the Wednesday, November 25 Thanksgiving Eve Event at Webster
Hall, you must arrive by 10 p.m to be guaranteed admission.

	No jeans or sneakers are permitted at our events and business
attire or "Friday casual" attire is requested.  You must be 21 to
attend. The event is designed for those in their 20's, 30's and 40's;
the majority of attendees are in their 20's and 30's.

QUESTIONS?

       We are always available to answer any questions you might have.
If you would like to e-mail us, simply write to
[email protected].  If you should experience any problems
in communicating with us by e-mail, or, if a quicker response to your
question is required, please telephone us at (212) 969-0293.

    We hope to see you this Wednesday, November 25 at Webster Hall and
at our December Netparties.

                                  -- Jeff @ Netparty

Netparty Events, PO Box 2518, New York, NY 10021 (212) 969-0293