Welcome to Netcenter

Title: Welcome to Netscape Netcenter
Netscape Netcenter Netsearch  |  Webmail   |   Personalize   |   Member Directory
Dear Monica Lewinsky,

Welcome to Netscape Netcenter, where you can access all the Internet services you need in one convenient location. With your FREE enrollment in Netscape Netcenter, you're joining millions of others who've already discovered the Internet's best resource for software, content, commerce, and community.

YOUR FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT
As a bonus, we have automatically reserved for you your own private Netscape WebMail account:

Netscape WebMail accounts, provided free to all Netcenter members, are accessible from any computer with internet access. Click here to activate your WebMail account.

IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Each time you visit us at Netscape Netcenter, you may need to enter your user name and password.  Please keep a copy of this information in a safe place for future reference.  You now can access Netscape Netcenter from anywhere you have an Internet connection.

    Your User Name is: cpunksusa

BEST OF THE NET
With your Netscape Netcenter membership, you'll be able to take advantage of a broad variety of business and consumer channels like news, sports and personal finance; outstanding products from leading companies such as Music Boulevard, Travelocity, Amazon.com, and FTD; and integrated services like personalization to give you the information you want, when you want it.

And, there's more! We'll send you a periodic email newsletter featuring all the latest information on the specials, services and products available to you. It will keep you informed of the frequent updates and new services being added to Netcenter.

Thank you for becoming a member of Netscape Netcenter, your home on the Net.

http://home.netscape.com/netcenter

The Netcenter Team

Netscape respects your online time and Internet privacy. This welcome letter is a one-time only mailing. If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe to other Netscape or partner mailings, please visit our In-Box Direct service.
Copyright © 1998. Netscape Communications Corporation. All rights reserved.