Re: Future of anonymity (short-term vs. long-term)

> I disagree that it is necessary for a remailer operator to reveal the sender
> of a piece of mail under any circumstances, and I will not trust a remailer
> which does not IMMEDIATELY THROW AWAY the correspondence between input and
> output addresses.

I agree with your disagreement but disagree with your conclusion (huh?).

IMHO a remailer operator should *NEVER* reveal any identities, but I
also believe very strongly that especially if you provide a way to post
news articles, there has to be a way to send replies to the original
sender. Thus a remailer must maintain mapping info.

	Julf