Re: Handling Abuses of Remailers

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] (Timothy C. May) writes:
> * To handle _abusive volumes_ through remailers, charge for remailing.
> Short term, this may be a problem, but this is the long term market
> solution.

  Quick but relevant question: Assuming a commercial anonymous remailer
were set up tomorrow, with (don't ask me how this would be done, it's
hypothetical...) provable anonymity -- what should it charge per message,
or per kilobyte of message?

> -Tim May
> [email protected]        | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero

Chris - Xenon
--
   Xenon%[email protected] = Chris Hanson | Lord Xenon | Kelson Haldane
 I work, but you don't know who I work for, and I'm not on their machine(s).