Re: TIME magazine article about cyberpunks

On Tue, 2 Mar 1993 [email protected] wrote:

> I've just read an article about the cyberpunks (cypherpunks??) in
> Time's n#9 issue. I feel it tells very well where it started it
> why and by who.

 Actually, it is a rather typically badly written piece on the so-called
"cyberpunks" and attempts to throw in the buzz words. It is factually
inaccurate in places and the EFF is seeking a retraction for what was said
about it in the article (the author passed 's problem when they asked for
a retraction).