Future of anonymity (short-term vs. long-term)

	 IMHO a remailer operator should *NEVER* reveal any identities, but I
	 also believe very strongly that especially if you provide a way to post
	 news articles, there has to be a way to send replies to the original
	 sender. Thus a remailer must maintain mapping info.

I like this.  Does it make sense (and has it already been talked
about?) to preserve the return information only for a limited time?

dean