Re: Future of anonymity (short-term vs. long-term)

   Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 10:51:31 EST
   From: [email protected] (Perry E. Metzger)

   You aren't arguing for non-anonymity. You are arguing that free
   speech is bad.

No, I am not argueing for non-anonymity.  Please stop defending your
position by putting misrepresentations in my mouth.

Believe me, I understand why anonymity has its features.  I am just
pointing out some of its bad sides, which you seem to refuse to accept
even exist.

If the only way you can defend your position is by ranting and raving
and calling me a censorship-loving Nazi, then perhaps we should just end
this discussion right here.

						- Ted