anarchism (was: Re: Dining Crypto -- An Introduction) (fwd)

> (Those of you who don't believe me, look at the railroad industry in
> the end of the 19th century.)
	No free market here, government gave them the land for the railroad
for free or very low cost.

> That's only what I thought of off the top of my head.  If the New York
> Times or some publication of similar stature were to pick up the "best
	Or maybe NBC could pick the best ones :-)

> 		Marc

	The basic trouble with government is, no matter what the quality
of ideas they have, they tend to put a gun to your head. "For your
best interest of course"

	Voluntarily yours,

	Karl Waldman