PGP: removed from UB

This message came to me immidatly after I requested the sysadmin here
at UB to upgrade to PGP to version 2.1 Do I need to explain this?

---------Begin Included Message-----
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1993 00:20:53 GMT
From: ACSU Staff <[email protected]>
Subject: UNIX Change Notice -- pgp removed

  Product:	pgp
  Version:      2
  Systems:      UCS public suns
   Change:      removed
  Contact:	[email protected]
Effective:	2-March-93

   Notes:       given the questionable legal status of the PGP software
		it has been removed from UCS supported areas.  people
		interested in authentication/privacy should use ripem.

--
+==== Internet: [email protected] ===+======== Amateur-Radio: N2LYC ======+
!      Bitnet: [email protected]     |        UUCP: rutgers!ub!babani     !