ANNOUNCE: Huntsville/Atlanta-area cypherpunks meeting?

To echo Eric Fogleman's request for a Boston-area meeting, I'd like to know
if there's any local interest in a southeast-US meeting.

I'd like to hear from anyone within the quadrilateral with vertices at
New Orleans, Atlanta, Huntsville, and Pensacola. As was mentioned,
there are some preemptive actions we 'punks should be taking; many of
them depend on coordinated action between people in the same
geographic region.

[And, of course, any other 'punk who happens to be in or near
Huntsville is welcome to contact me.]

--
Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG              | May explode if disposed of improperly.
Mission Software Development Div.   | I'm not white- I'm Euro-American.