Mailer weirdness

[Disclaimer: this may very well be a dumb newbie-type thing]
The last two messages posted to the list by David Del Torto popped up in
my mailer with a long list of "Apparently To" fields, thus identifying
a bunch of list members.  This is something of a breach of privacy for anyone
who didn't want to be known as a cypherpunk.

    Beggin' your pardon if this strikes you as an amazingly lame thing to
bring up; I'm relatively new to mailing lists and Internet, and my eyes
film over after relatively short exposure to the RFCs, so I ain't read all
the relevant ones yet.

   -- Steve