White House

Cypherpunks,

  MCI announced a new email address for access to the White House.  However,
This time they make no pretense that it will be read electronicly.  From
what I could glean from RISKS (I was in quite a hurry), the messages will
be sent through the regular USPS.  This appears to be a way to increase
profits for MCI and Internet messages may very well bounce.

  Anyway, I know that the cypherpunks are trying to access the handles
of power in this country and gain some respect at the same time.  I also
watched the last thread about what form our communication should take.
Well, here's another chance.

[email protected]   -   White House

Matt
[email protected]