We need a FAQ.

I'd like to have information on anon. remailers, news posters an key servers.
I know this has been posted here before, but I lost it all and think that this
stuff should be kept together for convenience.  I'd almost do it myself if
someone would mail me the info.

| J. Michael Diehl ;-) |  I thought I was wrong once.  But, I was mistaken. |
| [email protected]| "I'm just looking for the opportunity to be        |
| Thunder@forum        |            Politically Incorrect!                  |
| (505) 299-2282       |                        <me>                        |