NNTP access to cypherpunks

I've been meaning to let folks know about this for a while, but was
lame...

If anbody wants to read/post Cypherpunks via NNTP, I've set our NNTP
server to export "hks.lists.cypherpunks" (as well as the last year
of the homebrew digest in "hks.lists.homebrew") to world.  To
access it, just point your NNTPSERVER (or whatever) to "bb.com"
(that'll change in the medium future to "nntp.bb.com", but not
yet).  It slow, over a 14.4 SLIP link (for now: 56Kbps in a week),
but it's manageable.

If anybody wants a real feed of it (or any of the security lists),
let me know.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "Hide, witch, hide!  The good folk come to burn thee, their
[email protected]  |  keen enjoyment hid behind a gothic mask of duty." -JS/BATE