RC4 - A response from RSA Data Security, Inc.

Something told me once by a legal person was that it's not illegal to
warn someone that they're doing something illegal when they're not.
In other words, RSADSI's vow to maim and mutilate anyone found near a
machine with "rc4.c" on a disk may or may not carry actual weight.

(This particular legal person was somewhat inebriated at the time, so
even I don't necessarily believe him.  It does make sense, however...)

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |