[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: On the crime bill and remailers
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: On the crime bill and remailers
- From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 1994 13:22:38 -0700
- Comments: This message did not originate from the above address. It was automatically remailed by an anonymous mail service. Please report inappropriate use to <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Current drafts of the crime bill include a scienter requirement.
You are liable only if you know or intend for your remailer to be
used by a terrorist.
This is SOLONg's first post to this list. For those that care
about such things, SOLONg's PGP public key appears below. This
message is also signed with SOLONg's private key. SOLONg will not
be signing messages a regular basis (indeed, SOLONg may not even
post very often). The purpose of this exercise is to establish a
public baseline in case of nym conflict.
- -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
- -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----