(Fwd) Internet Security: Secure Communications Over Untrusted Networks

> of effective cryptographic systems.  He will highlight the
> problem of providing strong encryption for users of computer
> networks while meeting the legitimate needs of law enforcement

Has anyone else noticed how this exact phrase keeps popping up time
and time again?  I for one don't consider it axiomatic, and have
grave doubts that LEO's do have a legitimate SIGINT requirement at all.
It looks like the opposition are formulating their own catch-cries now.

							Ian.

#include <std.disclaimer>