Unix Expo Disk Distribution Plea

Forwarded message:
From [email protected] Fri Sep 23 17:37:40 1994
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 17:34:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: Sal Denaro <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

hi ray.

can ya do me a favor?

Tell the fine folks on Cypher Punks that I will be handing out disks at
UNIX expo, I have 100 3.5" 1.44 mb floppies and a ready to compile
version of PGP- Plus a copy of the cypto articles you gave me last time.

If anyone has ready to run (i.e. pkgadd, or tar -xvf pgp ) versions of PGP
for SUN, SCO AIX, linux or some other UNIX drop me a line. I hope to
have both source and ready to run disks. (And some PC disks as well)

If you live in the NYC area, and want to go to UNIX-Expo for free (I have
two extra passes, First come First Served) or just want to help- send
mail to [email protected]

--
[email protected]                                              Yes, I use PGP.
Salvatore Denaro