Re: kerberosV telnet

I used to have a good deal of respect for Jef Poskanzer. He's written
a buch of good software over the years, especially his portable bitmap
manipulation stuff, and I found much of his other software to be
useful. I'd never dealt with him before, and I was suprised to
discover that he doesn't know how to behave in a civilized manner, and
doesn't deserve the respect. It always saddens me to find this sort of
thing out, but I suppose thats the way life is.

Perhaps someone more gentle than I can explain to Jef that when people
try to help you and answer a question, even if you don't think their
answer is useful, that screaming obsenities at them (in private mail
he's called my information to him "bullshit", among other things)
isn't likely to serve your real interests.

Perry

Jef Poskanzer says: