Re: ecash remailer

>  > perpetrator, let's see... it's Ed.  Ed is now charged with theft and
>  > has an expensive and uncertain legal experience ahead of him.
>
>  Alice-frames-Ed situation is functionally equivalent to the Bob-robs-Charlie
>  situation from the bank's perspective.

I suppose the word "receipt" might be handy to introduce into the entire
scheme. A dispute over who payed & who stole is solved with paperwork of some
sort. Although a digital signature is not necessarily valid (I don't even know
what the Utah Digital Signature Law does) but the bank, as rule-setter
is allowed to say that a digital receipt DOES bind the parties in some
way.

Don