Re: Provably Correct Crypto?

Matthew James Sheppard writes:
> I stipulated I didn't want any such garbage, I specifically said
> english summaries are not acceptable and you bombard me with them.
> Yet you wont accept others opinion of PGP's security, which verbal or
> other wise, can only be an abstract summary.

Not long ago "Dr." Cohen was in a flame war with me (on bugtraq) in
which he claimed exactly the opposite of everything he's claiming here
-- that for enough money it was practical to actually prove the
security of an arbitrarily complex piece of code. Here, of course, he
claims the exact opposite.

Perry