EU Data Protection

Could I bother the members of this list with a request that anyone who has a
copy of (this week's or a recent) Computerworld, look and see if I'm quoted
in an article by Mitch Betts on the European Union's humorous decree on
Euro-wide data protection.  I was interviewed last Thursday.  The decree
(July 24th) threatens to cut off data flows to any nation that doesn't adopt
Eurosclerotic data protection standards.  It will be quite humorous when
their Visa and ATM authentications start to fail.

DCF

"Member of the "unorganized militia of the US" who was going to make it to
Waco in '93 but couldn't afford the 5,000 gallons of fuel for the turbine of
his M1A1."