www remailer interface

c'punks,

Please check out the new www remailer interface at

http://miso.wwa.com/~dochobbs/cpremailer.html

It is based on nate's code with one addition for security
and contains info from other places.

I would appreciate some visits and comments/criticisms
before I place it in the general population.  Again,
give it a thorough test because I want it to be good
and secure for me and those using it.

It's in its final testing phase (mainly because I haven't
got the news instructions just the way I want them) and
will be set to go soon.  I am, of course, sending this
message through the page.

Michael Hobbs
[email protected]