PGP at work?

Sorry for the FAQ.  Really, I've spent the last hour scanning the
distributed docs and hopping around to different web pages looking for
this info.

What constitutes ``commercial use'' of PGP?

I could swear (if I were a theist :-) that I'd seen some sort of
statement from RSADSI, PKP and/or MIT that it is ok to use PGP for
mail at work providing that the *purpose* of the mail is not
commercial.  Could someone confirm or deny this, preferably with a
reference?

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: [email protected] or [email protected]    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D