This summer's special delivery?

At 11:59 PM 8/9/95, Matt Blaze wrote:

>Someone sent me (to my bell labs address) a copy of this this afternoon via
>an anon server in the netherlands.  It looks like others got it as well, and
>it appears to have been posted to the cypherpunks list, though it hasn't
>yet shown up here from the list (my mail seems to be slow today).  Did
>anyone else have a copy mailed directly to them?

I got a copy mailed to me directly as well. I don't know why he/she/it sent
it me, but I got it.

I have nothing further to add on this. But recall that it was just about
this time last year--just before Crypto--that the "alleged RC4 code" was
posted anonymously to the list.

Hmmhhh....

--Tim May

Special note: My ISP has changed its domain name from "sensemedia.net" to
"got.net" (as in "got milk?"), so I have to again ask you all to bear with
me and use my new e-mail address, "[email protected]".
Timothy C. May            | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
[email protected] (Got net?)  | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
408-728-0152              | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
Corralitos, CA            | black markets, collapse of governments.
Higher Power: 2^756839    | Public Key: PGP and MailSafe available.