Hail South Florida Cypherpunks!!

[All the rest of ye can delete this message now, with my sincere apologies,
and return to the regularly scheduled flamewar. <Regarding just how hard it
is to actually hit the "delete" key when a message ye don't want appears,
as opposed to posting yet *another* message.>]

HEAR YE, HEAR YE,  the inaugural meeting of South Florida's Brew Crew O'
(Cypherpunks), is scheduled for Saturday, August 12 at Ye Olde Riverwalk
Brewery in Ft. Lauderdale.

Good ale, good discussion and good friends will hopefully be a highlight of
the fest.  And should the invited Dark Knights (cops) arrive [we're
expecting one] a lively jousting contest will ensue (the loser will be
ceremoniously placed in the C-punk stockade and force fed Clipper Chips).
Should Sen. Exon, the evil Sheriff of Congressham (or was that
Congresspork?) attend our noble round table, we will have a hanging in the
town square, preceded, of course by the traditional legume toss. [Beano,
anyone?]

There will be a short speech by my friend Ginger <[email protected]> who is
fresh back from Las Vegas-shire and the DefCon III convention.  She will
describe what it's like to be one of the few wenches at a conference full of
male hackers [guys, it looks like we're all in for some trouble!]...

If one of ye brings a PGP-infested notebook, there may even be a keysigning!
We can even discuss the recent "spooky" psoting to the list.

Anyway, _everyone_ is invited!  Peasants, squires, lords and ladies, jesters,
knights, and royalty, a chair and ale await ye all. Feel free to invite any
south-Floridians not on the list. No need to RSVP, (ye olde e-mail box is
full-to-overflowing already), just show up around 5:00 and have fun!

The Riverwalk Brewery isn't exactly Sir May's house, but here are the stats:

Riverwalk Brewery
111 SW 2nd Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
(305) 764-8448

>From Miamishire:   I-95 North to Broward Blvd., Take Broward East (right) 2
miles to Moffat (just before RR tracks), Turn Right, second building on the
right.

>From Palm Beachshire:  I-95 South to Broward Blvd., Take Broward East (left)
2 miles to Moffat (just before RR tracks), Turn Right, second building on the
right.

Specialty Beers: - Marlin's Light, Blackbeard's Gold, and Riverwalk Red.

Dark Specials: - Offered on rotation: Panther's Porter, Swampwater Stout,
Black Marlin Oatmeal Stout, Ramsey's Imperial Stout.

Brewmaster's Special - changes monthly

Pints $3.00   /   10oz Mugs  $2.50
Happy Hour 4-7pm  Pints $2.50

Appetizers
Chicken Fingers, Wings, Spinach Dip, Calamari, [Mmmm...tentacles! :) ]
Italian Baked Ziti, Fried Mozzarella, Potato Skins. ($4.50-$5.95)

Soups & Salads
Onion Soup, "Geek"/Caesar/Chef Salad, Souvlaki, Chicken Kebab ($3.50-$7.50)

Dinner (Sorry, Dragon meat is unavailable.)
New York Strip Steak, Grilled Twin Pork Chops, Shish Kebab,
Chicken Marsala, "Shaslik of Steer" ??? (whatever *that* is),
Grilled Sirloin Beef Tips, Grilled/Kebab Swordfish,
Grilled Mahi-Mahi [dolphin], Cajun Chicken Fettucini ($10.95-15.95)

Sandwiches & Burgers
Burger/Cheeseburger, Chicken/Mahi Mahi [dolphin] Sandwiches ($5.95-$6.95)

Dinners served 'till 11:00pm, Sandwiches served 'till 11:30pm,
Bar closes at 1:00am., party will [probably] end before that.

Ready your mounts and make haste!  Ging and I will arrive ~5:00pm to partake
of happy hour and fight back any invading hordes for a table. One of us
(Ginger) may even be wearing a "munition," so watch out. I will wear my red
"Hillary" headband.

Hope to see you there!  :)
Ging. & Jim.
JMR

Regards, Jim Ray

"The people will again respect the law when the law again respects
the will of the people." Jim Ray, Campaign '92
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  [email protected] or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

- ---
signature and forwarded.]