[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: UHS encoding
- From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:45:00 +0200
- Comments: Hack-Tic may or may not approve of the content of this posting
- Comments: Please report misuse of this automated remailing service to <[email protected]>
- Organization: Hack-Tic International, Inc.
- Sender: [email protected]
has anyone heard of UHS ? ? its universal hint system . . its for game hints
. . its data files are encrypted and a decoder decodes only the hints you
need . . anyone know what encryption is used ? ? its probably very weak but
a good idea . . i wonder if this is export - restricted too ! !