Re: Clinton to resign?

I don't even see the word "cipher" or "code" in this message, let
alone "NSA" or anything else. Perhaps you misdirected this here when
you intended to mail it to "conspirapunks"?

(More seriously, I really resent having wasted another precious minute
of my life reading this. Please don't do that again. I can't even find
the most tenuous relevance to the list.)