Access

> Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 09:54:57 -0400
>From: [email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: A quick prayer
>
>In Anglican Forum, you wrote:
>
>>My son and I also like to sit on the back deck in the evening when it is
>>cool enough to watch and listen to the wonders of creation.
>
>Vicky -- when recently in Kansas City has this been possible?

Actually, it's been rather hot, lately!  I do manage to get out some evenings.
We have two great big elm trees that provide great shade.  I also like to
get out early in the morning and do my prayers!  Thanks, too, for your
invitation to visit on Sunday - this is difficult because I am the organist
at St. Peter's!  But, if I ever have the chance, I would really like to
do that.  Maybe there is a weekday service some time?

>By the way, what internet access do you use?  I'm on AOL but for some of my
>uses, a less costly Web surfer would be really great.  I've had some
>difficulty finding what's available locally.

My husband has subscribed to a service called Tyrell that is based here in
town that connects to the Internet.  Call (816) 454-6788 with your modem
and log in as "info" for rates and features.  They offer thirty hours of
connect time a month for $10.00 and $.75 for every hour used after that.
It's not as user friendly as AOL and we have an older computer set.  You
can get something in windows that Tyrell supports that will make it very
user friendly.

There is a one time activation charge of $9.00.  You can also pay a lump
sum of $90.00 per year for the same 30 hours a month.

God Bless!  Vicki