Re: CoS Raid on "Copyright Terrorist"

At 09:28 AM 8/14/95 -0400, Futplex wrote:
>Some CoS news:
>
>This past Saturday (95/08/12) a prominent Church of Scientology litigator,
>Helena Kobrin, and some U.S. federal marshals raided the home of Arnaldo
>Lerma, seizing pretty much all his computer hardware, disks, etc.

So why is it that people insist on listing their home addresses with their
ISP's rather than a mail receiving service or something else.  It is very
hard to raid a mail drop and obtain anything useful.  While it is true that
if you blow up buildings, the Fibbies may be able to find you, quite simple
techniques can frustrate even quite dedicated private parties.

DCF

"We warned you mental defectives back in '65 that the socialized medicine
offered by Medicare and Medicaid would be expensive, lousy, and eventually
not there at all but you didn't believe us.  Good luck."