Has anyone written a 'secure' (ahem) html server?

Congrats to the guys who broke the netscape encryption.  Now... as
someone who would like to use 'lite' encryption for a few non-critical
purposes, has anyone taken the code they must have worked out
to do the crack and fed it back in to a public domain server?  I
*really* don't want to pay Netscape 1000's just to play around
with this stuff...  (I presume the algorithms are public and
there wouldn't be any legal problem with this...)

PS Yes, I'm back.  Was avoiding all cypherpunkly things until I
got my green card.  First thing I did when it arrived in the mail
was log in to MIT and get an official release of pgp :-)