Remailer list pinging by e-mail

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Is there an online version of Raph's anonymous remailer list for FTP
> or on the web? I suddenly need to give it to someone.
>
> .pm

Try sending a message to

[email protected]

the automagical reply should be the most current listing of Raph's list.

C. J. Leonard                     (    /      "DNA is groovy"
                                   \ /                - Watson & Crick
<[email protected]>      / \     <--  major groove
                                  (    \
Finger for public key               \   )
Strong-arm for secret key             /    <--  minor groove
Thumb-screws for pass-phrase        /   )