Re: Subject: ANNOUNCE: 2nd SSL challenge - we need your compute!

At 15:16 23.8.95, [email protected] wrote:

> Any platforms you would like to see pre-compiled binaries for, send them
> along, the source code is available from the ftp, and http addresses
> above.  A MAC binary would be nice also.

I have a working version of BruteSSL 1.02 (without SKSP client) for
Power Macintosh. However, as I don't want to run the risk of violating
ITAR, I'm still investigating ways of making it available. Suggestions
are welcome.

Stephan

Stephan Somogyi            Wer bremst hat Angst            Digital Media